Old Red Lion Inn, Marsden
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Market Place, Marsden
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Recorded as a beerhouse in the 1890s Alehouse Register.
At the Brewster Sessions of 1911, it was reported that "the Old Red Lion, Marsden, is to be structurally altered". The frontage was altered in order to allow for the street to be widened.
Notes and References
- ↑ Leeds Mercury (08/Mar/1911).
- ↑ Marsden - Then and Now: A Photographic Journey (2008) by Marsden History Group.