Norman Field (1892-1917)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- FIELD, NORMAN. Private. No 45390. 1st Battalion East Yorkshire Regiment. Born 15 Fern Lea Road, Lindley, 11.10.1892. Son of James S. and Mary Elizabeth Field, Chatham Cottage, Outlane, and formerly of 37 Trinity Street, Huddersfield. Educated Christ Church Schools, Huddersfield. Single. Enlisted 7.8.1914. Killed in action, 16.4.1918, aged 25 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated TYNE COT MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Holy Trinity Church, Huddersfield.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private THOMAS FIELD
- regiment: South Staffordshire Regiment
- died: Thursday, October 4, 1917
- age: 35 years
- record ID: 1631833
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #1631833)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #1233208)