Norman Beardsell (1899-1919)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- BEARDSELL, NORMAN. Private. No TR5/102016. 52nd T.R. Battalion Northumberland Fusiliers. Born Crosland Moor, 14.11.1899. Son of Arthur and Mary E. Beardsell, 35 Charles Street, Crosland Moor. Educated at Crosland Moor Council School. Employed as a woollen piecer. Enlisted 3.5.1917. Died at home, 35 Charles Street, Crosland Moor, of tuberculosis, 2.5.1919, aged 20. Buried in LOCKWOOD CEMETERY. Grave location:- D, 117.
- Brother of PERCY HOWARD BEARDSELL died 17.11.1917.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private NORMAN BEARDSELL
- regiment: Northumberland Fusiliers
- died: Friday, May 2, 1919
- age: 20 years
- record ID: 2752153
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #2752153)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War
- St. Barnabas Church Roll of Honour — see PDF #2