This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#335], 1890 [#652]
- location on map: off Bath Street (now Elmwood Avenue), Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: private house
- notes: 4 adjoining properties
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134257
ELMWOOD AVENUE 1. 5113 (South Side) Highfield No 14. Mid C19. Ashlar. Hipped stone slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Band. Three ranges of sashes. Door with fanlight in porch with Tuscan columns, full entablature and blocking course. Wooden conservatory, canted at east end, with diamond facetted panelling to dado level, glazed above, with art nouveau stained glass: pediment on consoles above door.