New Inn, Woodhead Road, Salford
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Woodhead Road, Salford
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Opposite the Jet Filling Station and immediately below the old church school, this building still stands today as a private house. Opened in 1837 by farmer James Taylor the house came into Bentley & Shaw's hands in 1897 and closure came on 5th January 1943.