Netheroyd Hill and Cowcliffe Mechanics' Institute
The Netheroyd Hill & Cowcliffe Mechanics' Institute was opened on 4 January 1864.
The annual soiréé took place on 1 February 1865, by which time the institute had 129 members on its books.
The institute was still in existence in 1876.
Notes and References
- "Netheroyd Hill" in Huddersfield Chronicle (04/Feb/1865).
- "Cowcliffe" in Huddersfield Chronicle (19/Feb/1876).