Nag's Head, The Triangle, Paddock Foot

This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...


  • appears on maps: 1851 [#281], 1890 [#644]
  • location on map: off The Triangle, Paddock Foot
  • listed in: Baines (1822)
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
  • notes: licence transferred in 1938 to the Field Head Hotel[1]


Notes and References

  1. "Huddersfield Licences" in Leeds Mercury (10/Mar/1938).

Nag's Head, The Triangle, Paddock Foot


Buildings | Demolished buildings | Public houses, beerhouses, inns, etc. | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 12 August 2018 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed