Nag's Head, The Triangle, Paddock Foot
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#281], 1890 [#644]
- location: off The Triangle, Paddock Foot
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: licence transferred in 1938 to the Field Head Hotel
Notes and References
- ↑ "Huddersfield Licences" in Leeds Mercury (10/Mar/1938).