Mount Wesleyan Mission, Coal Pit Lane, Mount, Longwood
- also known as: Mount Methodist Church
- location: Coal Pit Lane (now Moorlands Road), Mount, Longwood
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
The foundation stone was laid on 24 August 1912 and the building opened in April 1913.
Notes and References
- 18 April according to West Yorkshire Archive Service: Off the Record whist a contemporary postcard gives the date as 19 April.