This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Scholes Road, Jackson Bridge, Wooldale
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Built 1861-62 and opened in August 1862. After attendances dwindled following the Second World War, the chapel was closed in 1966 and sold in 1968. The building was demolished the following year and a residential property, which incorporates the chapel's gateposts, was built on the site.
Notes and References
- ↑ Holmfirth Methodist Circuit Bicentenary 1810-2010 (2010) compiled by Peter Beetlestone.