Mission Church of the Good Shepherd, Fitzwilliam Street, Huddersfield
- also known as: St. Andrew's Mission Church (1900 Huddersfield Directory)
- location: Fitzwilliam Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer still exists
- category: church or chapel
Linked to St. Andrew's Church, the mission church on Fitzwilliam Street is referenced in newspaper articles of the 1890s.
Notes and References
- The mission church may closed even earlier, since a new mission at Fartown was opened circa 1914 with the same name.