This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Wooldale
- status: no longer exists
- category: small reservoir, pond, etc
- notes: for adjoining rug mill
The land was gifted to Holmfirth Urban Council in 1935 and converted into a park. The mill pond was drained and replaced with a small paddling pool (later converted into a natural pond).
Notes and References
- ↑ Information kindly supplied by Lee Battye.