This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1905 [#40]
- location on map: Blacker Road (now Edgerton Grove Road), Gledholt
- status: no longer exists
- category: school
An earlier Sunday School than the one which currently stands nearer to Gledholt Methodist Church and possibly the "tin tabernacle" building that had served as a mission chapel on Mint Street.