This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1892 [#72]
- location on map: Woodhead Road, Hinchliffe Mill, Austonley
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: church or chapel
The chapel was built in 1839, with an adjoining Sunday School built in 1878. By 1930, the burial grounds had been extended with an adjoining tennis court. By 1871, the chapel had closed and the buildings sold.
Notes and References
- ↑ Holmfirth Methodist Circuit Bicentenary 1810-2010 (2010) compiled by Peter Beetlestone.