Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Brunswick Street, Huddersfield

This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...


  • appears on maps: 1890 [#575], 1905 [#130]
  • location on map: Brunswick Street (junction with Little Brunswick Street), Huddersfield
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: church or chapel
  • architect: John Kirk (1817-1886)
  • notes: with "seats for 1400", also known as "Brunswick Street Free Wesleyan Church" and "Brunswick Street United Methodist Free Church", closed in 1949 and demolished during 1960s to build the Ring Road

Further Reading


Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Brunswick Street, Huddersfield


Buildings | Churches and places of worship | Demolished buildings | Methodist chapels and churches | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 11 October 2018 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed