Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Whitehead Lane, Primrose Hill
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#565], 1905 [#86]
- location: Whitehead Lane, Primrose Hill
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Built circa 1867 with seating for 300. Together with Newsome Towngate Methodist Church, it merged with Berry Brow Methodist Church circa 1979 with the latter becoming Newsome South Methodist Church.