This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1905 [#77]
- location on map: Towngate, Newsome
- status: still exists but under a different use
- category: church or chapel
Together with Primrose Hill Methodist Church, it merged with Berry Brow Methodist Church circa 1979 with the latter becoming Newsome South Methodist Church.
Notes and References