Methodist New Connexion Chapel, New Hey Road, Marsh

This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...


  • also known as: Marsh Methodist New Connexion Church
  • appears on maps: 1905 [#81]
  • location: New Hey Road, Marsh
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: church or chapel

Originally built as a Sunday School in 1862, the property was enlarged in 1875 to form a chapel. This was then further enlarged in 1930. The church closed in 1965 and the congregation joined Gledhost Methodist Church.[1]

Further Reading


Notes and References