This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#503], 1890 [#564], 1905 [#75]
- location on map: High Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
- notes: with "seats for 1600", built 1814, demolished circa 1956