Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Church Street, Paddock

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • also known as: Paddock United Methodist Church, Trinity Methodist Church
  • location: Church Street, Paddock
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: church or chapel

Built circa 1854 with "seats for 500" to a design by architect William Cocking. Closed in the 1950s when the congregation joined the nearby Paddock Wesleyan Methodist Church. By the late 1950s the building had become Paddock Civic Youth Centre.[1]

Linked Locations

Gallery

    Loading... ::::::kia k002593:::omeka tag United Church (Paddock):::

Further Reading

Location

Notes and References