Methodist Free United Chapel, Chapel Street, Moldgreen
- appears on maps: 1890 [#557], 1892 [#87], 1905 [#24]
- location: Chapel Street, Moldgreen
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
The building was in use as the Moldgreen Civic Youth Club by the late 1950s.
Discovering Old Huddersfield
Extract from Discovering Old Huddersfield (1993-2002) by Gordon & Enid Minter:
The green field on the right hand side of Chapel Street now owned by Moldgreen School was the site of the Moldgreen United Methodist Church and Sunday School. The buildings were demolished in the 1960s but the street-name remains to remind us of its existence.