This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Stile Common Road, Primrose Hill
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Built circa 1914 to replace the earlier Methodist New Connexion Chapel on Whitehead Lane which then became the new church's Sunday School.
The church closed in 1980 and has been used by the Church of God of Prophecy since.