The Harewood Toll House, also known as the Meltham Mills Toll House, was situated on the Lockwood and Meltham Turnpike.
The toll house was reportedly built around 1819 and was eventually demolished in 1971. A memorial plaque at the location reads:
Site of Meltham Mills Bar House c.1819-1971
The Turnpike Trust's application expired on 31 October 1874 and it was required that all their toll bars be removed before the end of 1874.