Mechanics Arms, Castlegate, Huddersfield
- location: 10 Castlegate, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
In 1864, the licencee of the Mechanics Arms was Joshua Sykes. By 1872, it was John Wilson.
By the late 1870, the owners of the beerhouse were the executors of the late Joseph Kaye (who died in 1858) and the licencee was Thomas Walsh.
- 1891 Census — publican Thomas Walsh (47)
- 1901 Census — public house keeper widow Bridget Walsh (52)
The exact location of where the Mechanics Arms stood on Castlegate is uncertain.