Mear House Toll Point, Fulstone
- location: Sheffield Road, Fulstone
- status: no longer exists
- category: toll house
Marked as Mear House T.P. (Toll Point) on the 1854 O.S. map, it was situated on the Wadsley and Langsett Turnpike (now A616 Sheffield Road) at the junction with Butterley Lane.
It was possibly a small structure on the northern side of the junction — if so, it had been demolished by the late 1880s after having been sold in the early 1870s.
Notes and References
- "Holmfirth County Court" in Huddersfield Chronicle (30/Sep/1873).