This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1892 [#18]
- location on map: Meal Hill Road, Holme
- status: still exists
- category: property
- notes: 3 adjoining properties
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 04 August 1983
- listing entry number 1134825
MEAL HILL ROAD (Holme). Meal Hill. Two houses and barn in one range. Early C19 with later alterations. Hammer dressed stone. Stone slate roof. Two storeys. Ground floor: 2 entrances. One 3-light stone mullioned window and one later 2-light window of later date. One single light. First floor: two 10-light stone mullioned window (one has 4 lights blocked). Barn to left: large part blocked central doorway with segmental arch.