Masons Arms, Kirkgate, Huddersfield
- also known as: Masons Tavern
- location: Kirkgate, Huddersfield
- status: probably does not exist
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
In 1864, the licencee of the Masons Arms was John Conry (who had previously worked as a mason's labourer). By 1873, it was Thomas Dermott and, by April, 1877 it was William Taylor.
By 1880, the owners of the beerhouse were the executors of the late W.W. Battye and the licencee was Robert Curry.
The licence of the Masons Arms was reportedly discontinued in August 1881.
The exact location of the beerhouse on Kirkgate is not known.
Notes and References
- Alehouse License register.