This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#397]
- location on map: off Half Moon Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: yard (Old Yards of Huddersfield reference: #38)
- notes: yard in a cluster buildings off the NW corner of the Cloth Hall, demolished and replaced with Marshall's Buildings prior to 1890 map