This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#168]
- location on map: off Gledholt Lane (now Gledholt Road), Marsh
- status: no longer exists
- category: quarry
- notes: large sandstone quarry
The 1905 map shows that the quarry had been infilled by then and two residential streets (Quarry Road and Grasmere Road) laid out.