This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#535]
- location on map: off Albion Street (with a narrow alley connecting to Buxton Road), Huddersfield
- listed in: Jubb's (1937)
- status: no longer exists
- category: yard (Old Yards of Huddersfield reference: #37)