This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Edgerton Villa (1851 map), 2 Luther Place
- appears on maps: 1851 [#160]
- location on map: off New North Road (now corner of Edgerton Road & Luther Place), Edgerton
- status: still exists
- category: property
The property appears to be named Edgerton Villa on the 1851 map, however by 1892 that name was associated with a newer property on north side of the road.
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134947
LUTHER PLACE (East Side) Edgerton No 2. Mid C19. Ashlar. Pitched stone slate roof. Coped gables. Two storeys. Stone consoles to eaves. Three ranges of sashes. Door with three moulded panels and oblong fanlight.