Lockwood Station, Park Road, Lockwood

Lockwood Station was opened on 1 July 1850 as a L&YR station on the Huddersfield & Sheffield Junction Railway (Penistone Line).

Gallery

    Loading... ::::::geograph 3923365:::geograph 3521578:::geograph 1824822:::geograph 4403775:::geograph 1824883:::geograph 1824673:::

Location

Lockwood Station, Park Road, Lockwood

Categories

Buildings | Railway stations
This page was last modified on 21 April 2019 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed