Sunday School, Lockwood Baptist Chapel, Hanson Lane, Lockwood
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Hanson Lane, Lockwood
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: school
Built as a Sunday school for Lockwood Baptist Chapel in 1848 at a cost of £1.500. It was enlarged in 1864 with a second storey, at an additional expense of £1,100.
By 1960, it was in use as the Lockwood Y.M.C.A. Boys' Club.
Notes and References
- ↑ The Baptists of Yorkshire (1912).