Littlewoods Limited (of Honley)
A letterhead dated 8 December 1913 gave their telephone number as Honley 71/72.
The mills were in use by Littlewoods until the 1960s, after which they were taken over by plastics manufacturer H. Fisher.
Notes and References
- The Littlewoods were also linked to the dyeworks at Victoria Mills. The Littlewood family papers are held by West Yorkshire Archive Service (reference: KX243). The history of the mill is detailed in Wool and Worsit: A History of Textiles in the Holme Valley (2013) by Michael Day.