Lingards District (1892)

The boundary and extent of the Lingards parish as indicated on the 1892 Ordnance Survey map is shown below. The parish was abolished on 30 September 1896 and became part of the neighbouring parish of Slaithwaite.

[ open in new window ]

Notes

  • Whilst care has been taken to follow the boundary indicated on the source maps, the boundary line shown on the above map is likely to be approximate to within a few feet.

Downloads

A Keyhole Markup Language (KML) file containing the polygon of the boundary is available to download. It was compiled for the Huddersfield Exposed web site and is released under a standard CC BY-SA 4.0 licence.

Lingards District (1892)

Categories

Boundaries | Maps | Pages with KML downloads
This page was last modified on 14 August 2016 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed