Conservative Club, Holly Bank Road, Lindley

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • appears on maps: 1905 [#58]
  • location on map: Holly Bank Road, Lindley
  • status: exists but under a different use
  • category: club

The Lindley Conservative Club was opened on Saturday 14 November 1891.[1]

Location

Notes and References

  1. "Opening of the Lindley Conservative Club" in Huddersfield Daily Chronicle (16/Nov/1891).