Liberal Club, Thorpe Lane, Almondbury
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Thorpe Lane, Almondbury
- status: still exists
- category: club
Built for £1,200 and opened on Saturday 30 November 1912 by M.P. Arthur Sherwell. Almondbury Liberal Club was established in 1868.
Notes and References
- ↑ "New Club at Almondbury" in Leeds Mercury (02/Dec/1912).