Liberal Club, Briggate, Dalton

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: Briggate, Dalton
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: club

The club building for Dalton Liberal Club was opened on Saturday 31 March 1906 by Sir James T. Woodhouse (MP). It cost around £700 and was built on land gifted by Mr. C.F. Sykes who also provided a billiard table. A bowling green was situated at the rear of the club.

Gallery

    Loading... ::::::omeka tag Liberal Club (Dalton):::

Location