Lepton Methodist Church, Wakefield Road, Lepton

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: Wakefield Road, Lepton
  • status: still exists but under a different use
  • category: church or chapel

Reportedly built 1937 as a replacement for the nearby Primitive Methodist Chapel.[1]

Closed circa 1994 when the congregation moved to the current church on Highgate Lane, Lepton.

Location

Notes and References