The following is a transcription of a historic newspaper article and may contain occasional errors. If the article was published prior to 1 June 1957, then the text is likely in the Public Domain
We hear from Huddersfield, that the grand Cloth-Hall or Market-House, built there at the sole expence of Sir John Ramsden, Bart. is now open'd : 'Tis imagin'd it will contain two thousand Clothiers, and does great honour to that town and neighbourhood, as well as to the worthy proprietor.
The following is a scan of an original article and is made available under the terms of fair use
for research purposes.