The following is an advertisement for the sale of Rose Cottage, Netherton, where the Rev. George Hough (1797-1879) had lived since the late 1820s. He had just moved into the newly built vicarage at Holy Trinity, South Crosland.
The following is a scan of an original article and is made available under the terms of fair use
for research purposes.