This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#231], 1890 [#477]
- location on map: off Thornton Road (now Blackmoorfoot Road), Crosland Moor
- status: still exists
- category: property
- notes: had become the Crosland Moor Conservative Club by the 1960s