Lane Ends, Crosland Moor
- appears on maps: 1851 [#231], 1890 [#477]
- location: off Thornton Road (now Blackmoorfoot Road), Crosland Moor
- status: still exists
- category: property
- notes: had become the Crosland Moor Conservative Club by the 1960s
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
That area of Crosland Moor generally referred to today as ‘Park Road’. The area is first mentioned in 1632, indicating a home built at the end of Thorntons Lane.