This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#473]
- location on map: off Lockwood Scar, Lockwood
Initially marked on maps as an area with a cluster of properties (now demolished).
By the time of the 1960 O.S. map, "Laithcroft" referred specifically to three adjoining properties situated off Woodhead Road.