This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: The White Door
- location: Huddersfield Road, Upper Bridge, Upperthong
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Property built in 1706, although the date it became an inn is uncertain. Closed in 1968 and was later demolished after a lorry crashed into the building in 1969.
Notes and References