King's Head Inn, Upper Bridge, Holmfirth
- also known as: The White Door
- location: Huddersfield Road, Upper Bridge, Holmfirth, Upperthong
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Property built in 1706, although the date it became an inn is uncertain. Closed in 1968 and was later demolished after a lorry crashed into the building in 1969.
- Articles about the King's Head Inn, Holmfirth
- Public Houses of Holmfirth: Past and Present (2016) by Holme Valley Civic Society
Notes and References
- Public Houses of Holmfirth: Past and Present (2016) by Holme Valley Civic Society.