This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Keye's Buildings (1851 Town Plan)
- appears on maps: 1851 [#479], 1890 [#460]
- location on map: bounded by Ramsden Street and Corporation Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: commercial property
- notes: shown as a three-storey block in contemporary photographs with a yard opening onto Ramsden Street, site now partially occupied by Ramsden House