Kelvin Ewart Cutts (c.1896-1916)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- CUTTS, KELVIN EWART. Private. No 3162. 1/5th Battalion Duke of Wellington's Regiment. Son of William Henry and Elizabeth Cutts, of Thomas Street, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield. Worked as a clerk for Mr Law Dyson, Registrar of Births and Deaths, at Crosland Moor. Enlisted at the outbreak of war. Died of wounds at No 23 General Hospital, Etaples, 4.10.1916, aged 20 years. Buried ETAPLES MILITARY CEMETERY. Grave location:- Plot 11, Row F, Grave 15a.
- ROH:- Huddersfield Drill Hall.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private KELVIN EWART CUTTS
- regiment: Duke of Wellington's Regiment (West Riding)
- died: Wednesday, October 4, 1916
- age: 20 years
- record ID: 500394
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #500394)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #1071796)