Junction Inn, Syke Bottom, Fulstone
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Crossroads Inn, Toss o' Coin (current name)
- location: Gate Foot Lane (junction with Penistone Road), Fulstone
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: the area where the inn is located was also known as Sike (or Syke) Bottom
- 1881 — farmer & innkeeper Henry Battye (aged 45)