Junction Inn, Manchester Road, Crosland Moor Bottom
- appears on maps: 1851 [#216], 1890 [#456]
- location on map: Manchester Road (formerly Wakefield and Austerlands Turnpike), Crosland Moor Bottom
- status: still exists but now used for a different purpose
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: with adjoining yard
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Opened in 1845 in a house already some thirty years old, William Berry was owner and licensee until purchased by James Taylor in 1863. Passing to Bentley & Shaw in 1895 this Bass controlled house is still in existence.